In-Line High Pressure Flow Reducer
$1,810.00 USD – $2,167.00 USD
The MITI-Flow In-Line Flow Regulator provides a means of assuring that pressures from the source do not exceed input requirements for DeCon Wash Hoops, Showers, Manifolds, Wands and other associated support equipment. The MITI In-Line Flow Regulator connects in-line to standard fire hose by NH rocker lug connectors. The system incorporates a heavy duty industrial flow reducing valve which is certified to 300 psi, and automatically lowers the output pressure to 50 psi operating pressure. This unit prevents fogging and minimizes water consumption and waste while protecting equipment. Ideal for both in-field and industrial use applications.
- Housing constructed of heavy gauge, die-formed aluminum
- Tubular or reinforced rubber strap (depending on model) carry handle
- Rubber bumpers at base for stability
- Industrial pressure flow reducer certified to 300 psi
- Rocker lug fire hose connectors for easy connection
- Design configurations for insertion in-line
- Models to handle 3⁄4” GH, 1.5” NH, and 2.5” NH connections and flow
- Reduces operating pressures automatically conserving water and lengthening equipment life
- Powder coated safety orange for high visibility and superior corrosion protection
- Lightweight, highly portable
- Stows in small confined space
There are no reviews yet.